- Large kitchen/breakfast/family room with range cooker, granite tops and ample space for a dining table and sofas
- Dining room with sliding doors leading to the conservatory
- Family room with open fire and mezzanine study accessed via a spiral staircase
- Large conservatory overlooking the grounds
- Separate cloakroom and utility on the ground floor
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and full en-suite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Large frontage with in and out drive and turning area with adjacent double garage
- Grounds of around 0.3 acres consisting large lawned areas, mature trees and hedging
- A short walk to Clandon train station
- Private road with annual service charge of around £275 per annum
Positioned near the end of a beautiful tree lined no through road, the house has been lovingly maintained and extended over the years the current owners have occupied it. Approached via a graveled in and out driveway you enter the main entrance hall with doors leading off to the sitting room with mezzanine study, dining room and large kitchen/breakfast/family room with adjacent utility room. Across the back is a large conservatory with doors leading on to the rear terrace. Upstairs are 5 bedrooms double bedrooms with the master enjoying an en-suite bathroom, whilst the others utilise the separate bathroom and shower room.
To the rear is a well-kept garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature trees and boarders for privacy. Parking is in abundance along with a double garage with workshop area to the rear.