- Beautifully presented period property
- Sought after central location
- Retained character features
- Refitted Karndean flooring in the dining room
- Fully renovated bathroom suite
- New heating system throughout
- Outbuilding with power and lighting
- Good size rear garden with decked area
A beautifully presented, two bedroom period property tucked away at the end of an attractive no through road, offering direct access to Farnham Park and within a short walk to the town centre. The house itself has been lovingly updated by the current owners whilst retaining many character features including period fireplaces, original flooring, high ceilings and picture rails. In recent years the house has undergone a number of key improvements including a completely updated heating system, recently refitted carpets, Karndean flooring throughout the dining room, fully renovated bathroom and fully boarded loft with integrated ladder.
Externally the property boasts a good size rear garden with a modern timber framed outbuilding benefiting from power and lighting. This would be ideal for use as a home office/gym or large secure storage space. Positioned in one of Farnham's most sought after locations viewings are highly recommended.