- Detached family house in an enviable position at the end of a cul de sac overlooking open parkland with woodland beyond
- Built 10 years ago by Bellway Homes
- Driveway parking to the front of the house leading to an integral garage. A further parking space can be found opposite the property adjacent to an additional area of garden (all privately owned)
- Substantial porch opens into a large reception hall with plenty of space for occasional furniture. Modern cloakroom and under stair storage
- Fantastic double aspect sitting room. South facing window and deep west facing bay window which opens onto a substantial patio with lawn surrounding
- Modern fully fitted kitchen/dining room benefiting from a triple aspect. Central island housing the hob with further integrated appliances as expected with a good range of cupboards and drawers. Space for a dining table to one end.
- Separate utility room with space and plumbing for washing machine. Internal door to the garage
- Double aspect master bedroom with a bank of built in wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Three further double bedrooms (two double aspect) and a modern family bathroom
- Level enclosed rear garden; light and sunny (all day sun in the summer) due to its position. Delightful patio adjacent to the sitting room with the remainder laid to lawn. Side gate access, external tap and timber shed
*Generous four bedroom detached family house* Private west facing rear garden * Overlooking meadow/parkland to the southerly aspect* Double aspect master bedroom with en suite* Three further good sized rooms* Driveway parking* Garaging* Property built 10 Years ago* Additional private parking space and garden across the road* EPC C79*
Please see brochure for further details
Lindford is a popular small semi rural village just into Hampshire famed for the River Wey running through it. The area has extensive surrounding countryside, of particular note is Broxhead Common which is part of the National Trust and is famous for its heather and wildlife (especially the nightjar). This area forms part of the Shipwrights Way where you can walk, cycle or ride to Bentley in the north or Portsmouth Dockyard in the south. The Shipwrights Ways also runs through Bordon Woods and borders the River Wey. Local shops and services are available nearby with the larger towns of Farnham, Alton and Petersfield offering high street shopping and main line rail connections, and are within a ten mile or so radius. The smaller town of Liphook, with a slower train service into London is less than 5 miles away.
All-Agent Award Winners 2017.
Best Estate Agent in GU26
Best Estate Agent in Hindhead
Best Estate Agent in Surrey