- Spacious one bedroom penthouse apartment,extremely well presented throughout
- Conveniently located for access to the A3 for London and the South Coast, and the A287 for Farnham and the M3 beyond
- Opposite the Bordon inclosure, a local woodland area with pathways and childrens play area and walking distance of Broxhead Common which offers 42 hectares of heathland
- 1 allocated parking space with ample visitor parking plus shared code lockable bike shed
- Communal entrance, with stairs from the 2nd floor only going to Flat 77. Secure entry phone system
- Generous hallway with large heated storage cupboard complete with shelving to one end
- Good size kitchen with fitted oven, hob with extractor and velux window
- Large living room with both traditional and velux window
- Modern bathroom with a white suite
- Good sized double bedroom
* Fantastic opportunity to purchase a well presented penthouse apartment in a modern development * Part buy, part rent scheme * Allocated parking in addition to visitor parking * Close to amenities * EPC B 83
Purchaser local connection required - 50% share; full market value £160,000 - Opportunity to staircase additional shares after one year of ownership
For full details please see brochure.
LOCATION Bordon is a historic military town surrounded by acres of woodland, including The Deadwater Valley Nature Reserve. Following the departure of the Army in 2015 there is an extensive programme of development for Whitehill and Bordon. Further details can be found at www.whitehillbordon.com There are a good number of local schools (from Primary through to Secondary), shops and facilities including Boots, Wilkinson, Tesco, Lidl and a range of smaller independent shops and restaurants. There are a number of doctors surgeries including The Chase community hospital. The larger towns of Farnham and Petersfield are close by with main line railway stations offering a fast service into London Waterloo.