- Set within a private plot of approximately 1/3 acre
- Stunning far reaching countryside views
- individually designed property offering fabulous open plan living space
- Triple aspect living and dining area
- Master bedroom suite with en-suite and dressing area
- Four further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Large hobby room room / home office
- Detached purpose built garden office
- Double oak frame barn and parking for several vehicles
An individually designed detached property set within a private 1/3 acre plot offering stunning countryside views. Beautifully presented throughout and featuring well planned living accommodation of over 3000 square feet, this five bedroom family home in perfectly positioned within the highly sought after Frensham village location. Opening into a large welcoming entrance hall the property immediately offers a feeling of space and light, with the main triple aspect reception room maximising the properties surrounding by boasting stunning countryside views. Further accommodation on the ground floor includes a separate dual aspect family room, utility room, bathroom and three bedrooms. The feeling of individuality continues through the property with the upstairs accommodation featuring a large open plan hobby / office area, along with a master bedroom suite with en-suite and dressing area. A further first floor double bedroom completes the upstairs living space.
Externally the house sets itself apart by offering uninterrupted countryside views. The property sits in a level plot of approximately 1/3 acre with the majority of the level garden laid to lawn. To the front of the plot sits a purpose built detached garden office, along with oak framed double garaging and parking for several vehicles.
Located within the highly sought after and much prized location of Frensham, offering excellent access to several outstanding schools including Frensham Heights and Edgeborough. Within walking distance of the property fabulous local pubs, shops and Churches along with superb countryside walks, most notably being Frensham Common and Ponds.