- Handsome 5 bedroom detached house in a enviable location
- No onward chain
- 1 of only 4 houses built in the late 1990s
- Cul de sac of only four backing onto National Trust land with a private path onto the Punch Bowl
- A tranquil South facing garden
- Detached double garage
- Plenty of parking for multiple vehicles
- Very well proportioned 5 bedroom home with 2,706 sq ft of space
- On the market for only the 2nd time in 20 years
- Upvc double glazing installed in the last 5 years
A rare opportunity to own a uniquely positioned detached home with generous and well proportioned accommodation. One of just four houses in the prestigious and exclusive development of Greening Wood, it has a private path leading to the National Trust Devils Punch Bowl. Well maintained and is in superb order, with double glazing recently installed. Driveway parking and detached double garage. Conveniently positioned for easy access to the A3 and London/Portsmouth railway line. EPC D 66.
For further details please see attached brochure.
Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust, the Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. A small selection of shops and services, including the local primary school can be found within walking distance in Beacon Hill. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. www.beaconhillhindhead.org